BENEFITS of a CRUISE:
- A cruise is an ideal vacation that protects you from going over budget.
- One price covers all delicious meals, accommodations and a wide variety of entertainment.
- You don’t have to worry about airport time changes or unexpected delays.
- Relax, dine, sleep and be entertained, while going from port to port.
- Price includes sensational programs, for all ages including supervised activities for children. It’s a built-in baby sitter at no additional cost!!!
- Prices for a one-week cruise start at $599 p.p. with some discounts available for 3rd & 4th person sharing the same cabin.
Cruises are perfect for FAMILY REUNIONS composed of different generations, from grandparents to the little ones, because you have ample time to enjoy everyone’s company without being overwhelmed. Example: You can spend part of the day relaxing alone or with your spouse and then at dinner time you share quality time with the kids, grandparents and everyone else, making it so pleasant for everyone.
There are so many things to do:
- Stay on deck drinking a piña colada, sun worshipping, reading a book, or just enjoy the warm breeze and amazing ocean views under a shade.
- If you are more active, you can take a dive in the pool, play ping-pong, go jogging on the decks track, take an aerobics class in the gym, etc.
From the moment you come aboard, you will enjoy:
- Great service.
- Spotless clean cabins.
- Excellent cuisine, including lobster, prime rib and other quality world cuisine.
- Las Vegas Style entertainment.
- A variety of great nightly entertainment including various music gender dancing, concerts, comedians, magicians, etc
- Exciting casino including roulette, poker, 21, slot machines and fun tournaments.
Fun is always guaranteed!!!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-2-VIATUR and allow us to quote your cruise. In order to serve you better, we need the following questions answered.
- Destination (Mexican Riviera, Caribbean, Alaska, Europe etc):
- From what airport would you be departing (if applicable):
- When can you travel (month/day/year):
- Are your dates flexible?
- Number of passengers/ages:
- Do you need double triple or quad cabins?
- Balcony, ocean view or do prefer to save $ with an interior cabin?
- Are you over 55, past cruise guest or ever been in the armed forces?
- What budget per person, do you need to adhere to (very important)?
- Purpose of trip (honeymoon, annual vacation, family reunion, etc)